Sunday, February 19, 2012

Upholstered Headboards...

 Featured in Elle Decor (Mar 2012) this stylish headboard belongs to Jackie Astier in her NYC apartment. Love this super luxurious velvet headboard in combination with the grasscloth walls.

 Upholstered Screen!

 Floating tufted white headboard.

 Love this simple, yet eclectic room.
Upholstered panels with trim molding.

 Curved Tufted Headboard.
Note: Metallic Osborne and Little Wallpaper!

 Philip Gorrivan Fabric for Highland Court.
Interesting geometric velvet, comes in other colors as well!

Nicely shaped charcoal headboard with coral accents.
Note: Dorothy Draper side table, I'd kill for one of those.

 
Love this whimsy bedroom - that's all I have to say!

I'll now be dreaming for the perfectly shaped headboard...

1 comment:

  1. I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best!
    Headboards

    ReplyDelete