Sunday, February 26, 2012

Suzanne Kasler: Part I


At the top of my favorite designer list stands Suzanne Kasler. She has an incredible aesthetic and a unique way of mixing colors and styles. I admire the way she throws pink in to many of her designs, and with that the way the spaces never become too feminine. She is a true inspiration to the way that I design, I am constantly referencing her book Inspired Interiors.

Foyer.

Stairway - I love the placement of the art.

Dining Room - those crystal obelisks are gorgeous!
The black Louis chairs are an unexpected addition to this monochromatic space.

Beautiful Kitchen.

 Living Room.
Note: The detailed window treatments.

Turquoise Dining Room.
I like the mix of chairs, and the high gloss paint on the crown molding.


 Glamorous Bedroom! 

Formal White Living Room.
Notice the pink trim detail on the bottom of the chairs. I love that!
Details like that are what makes a room special.

 
Rustic Bedroom.
I love the horizontal paneling.

 I have always been attracted to these two little benches and the corner settee. They're upholstered in a little square ScalamandrĂ© fabric.

So there is a little taste of Suzanne Kasler! Part II will be my favorite products designed by Suzanne, check back this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment