Saturday, January 21, 2012

Round Tables


Do you have a round table?
Every home can stand to have a round table, whether it be a foyer table, dining table, or just simply a side table. They're great for holding flowers or greenery and of course books! As always with my posts I try to show all different styles of design using one particular element. A round table is definitely a staple items that can fit in with any design style.

  Traditional Foyer
Oversized stems, a globe, and some books, it's as simple as that!
Also, I absolutely love the ottomans! 

  Simple and Sophisticated.

 Reading Room?
It's hard to tell if this is a studio apartment (a gorgeous one if so) or an extra library like room.
Love, love, love the neutral palette with a pop of pink, very elegant.
 Foyer Table.
Eclectic and Awesome!

 Breakfast Area.
Notice the table looks on the more traditional side, but paired with modern chairs gives it a very clean look.
(Visual Comfort Pendant)

 Tangerine Orange Table w/ Chocolate Walls.
The area rug is just perfect with it. I bet that table was a garage sale/craigslist find with a fresh coat of paint!

Formal Den.

And last but not least...I'm guessing a foyer?
I wish I knew the designer on this one! The room has such a different feel to me - very interesting.

So...what do you use your round table for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment